Sunday, October 31, 2010

the KING of Momma's heart ;)

elvis sign Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

Well, Halloween has come and gone! We have had such a blast with our little Elvis! Lawson was so excited to see all the kids dressed up and of course meet all the neighbors and get candy!

Photobucket

I am so excited about the upcoming holidays, Lawson really didn't know what was going on last year...so I cannot wait to see his "i'm so surprised" look when he sees all the food for Thanksgiving and the Christmas lights and presents at Christmas!

The "i'm so surprised look"
Photobucket

I am kinda sad Halloween is already over, but I have already been making plans for next year ;)

Lord, thank you for the greatest blessing ever.
Photobucket

My lil biker dressed for his daycare party ;)
Photobucket


Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment: